We’ve become part of interactive investor
What is happening?
- The Share Centre is now part of interactive investor (ii).
- We are combining our businesses to offer an investment service that is as simple and cost effective as possible with access to the very best research and customer service.
- We started doing this in July 2020 and will continue through 2021.
- What this currently means for you depends on your circumstances.
Already moved to ii?
- You will have received information in advance about moving to the ii platform.
- We safely moved your money and investments from 8 February 2021.
- You should now use your new service with ii to manage those assets.
- You should also contact ii with any questions about your new service.
- You can still sign in to The Share Centre if you wish, to check your closing balance with us.
- And if you have other accounts that did not move, your current service continues as normal.
Still with The Share Centre?
- If you have a Child Trust Fund, Lifetime ISA, pension or any other account with us that you haven’t heard about moving to ii, your service continues as normal.
- You will hear separately about what combining with ii means for you.
- If you have an eSIPP operated by Curtis Banks you are able to transfer to ii now if you wish.
About interactive investor
Like The Share Centre, ii offers an award-winning investment service, designed to help you take control of your financial future. We are combining our businesses because together we have the scale to continue with our shared objective. That is to make investing as simple and cost effective as possible and develop an even better investment service for you.
- The largest flat fee investing service in the UK. Committed to flat fees for the long term, so your account fees do not grow with your account value.
- Majority owned by J.C. Flowers & Co., a leading private investment firm with more than $16 billion of capital invested in financial businesses around the world, ii is 100% equity funded with no external debt
In safe and trusted hands
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) so your money and investments continue to be covered by FCA rules and protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Rated as 4.6 “Excellent” on TrustPilot.
- An established track record of integrating complementary businesses on time with minimal customer impact and investing significantly in the resulting enlarged enterprise.