Website access
Access to this website will no longer be available from Monday 29 November 2021, as our remaining customers move to interactive investor. We thank you for your support and wish you well with your future investments.

What do I need to include on my tax return?

We are unable to give you bespoke advice on tax and recommend speaking to a tax specialist at HMRC or your own financial advisor. We can provide you with information for your return, such as duplicate contract notes for your sales and purchases, and a composite tax certificate (included in your April Statements).

Still need help?Green email envelope

Please get in touch with our Customer Service team.

Contact us

 01296 41 41 41 (8:00am-4:30pm weekdays)

Write: The Share Centre, PO Box 2000, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP21 8ZB